Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Research Analytic Services

Research Analytic Services is a company I formed several years ago while between jobs. RAS specializes in creating environments in which a company's data and information assets are coherent and available to meet business needs. Going into 2011, data -- big data -- is a huge topic and promises to be the major information technology market niche for some time.

I am again between jobs and would be delighted if RAS could become a 'going concern.' I have started this blog to help promote the company and to help me organize my thoughts as I track the tech topics that interest me.

Because it is my blog, and my company, I will often blog about other things that interest me: music, novels, food and cooking, and fine beers, wines and liquors.

No comments:

Post a Comment